Teach. Doc. Francisco Gomes de Matos
- Graduated in Literature by the Federal University of Pernambuco (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco) and in Linguistics by the University of Michigan at PUC São Paulo;
- Visiting Professor at the University of Texas (Austin), Mexico, Ottawa, and Georgia (Athens, USA);
- President of the Counsil of ABA – Associação Brasil America, maintainer of Maple Bear Recife;
- Published several books, articles, works and poems about humanism.
Teacher Doc. José Luiz Dias Gherpelli
- Tenured Professor in Pediatric Neurology, by the Faculty of Medicine of USP (Faculdade de Medicina da USP);
- PhD in Neurology by the Faculty of Medicine of USP;
- Doctor of Pediatric Neurology Service at the Hospital das Clínicas of FMUSP;
- Consultant in Neuropediatrics of Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein;
- President of the Pediatric Neurology Department of Brazilian Society of Pediatry;
- Supervisor of the PhD Course in Neurology at the Faculty of Medicine of USP.
Teacher Doc. Lino de Macedo
- Professor of Post Graduation Course in School Psychology and Human Development, at the University of São Paulo (USP), where he directed over 60 theses and dissertations;
- Coordinates the Laboratory of Educational Psychology (LaPp) in the context of games workshops for professionals and students of Basic Education.